FICTION // ANIMATION // DOCUMENTARY
are now closed !
20-22 Nov. 2020
On physical support, by mail:
By sending your film on digital support (USB key, DVD, Blue-Ray) with the attached registration form after having read and accepted the festival regulations. (Address on the registration form)
Dematerialized, by email:
By sending the link of your film, (and its possible password), with the attached registration form after having read and accepted the festival regulations, to:
Terms and Conditions for the Festival
1) FIFAVA organises the Anglet International Festival of Short Film in order to put in place a cultural event during three days in November
3) The festival is open to anyone, individual or group of people. It is free to take part.
4) The committee responsible for the selection has the right to refuse any pornographic, racist or defamatory film; it also decides on the order in which films are shown during the competition.
5) Films shown during the festival will have to reach the organisers in compatible DVD format in High definition or Via the Internet. The films will be projected in panoramic (16/9th) high definition.
Each film must not exceed 30 minutes. Films in which the original language is not French can take part in the selection providing there are sub-titles in French .Each participant is responsible for obtaining the necessary authorisation to have his film shown in public as the organisers cannot be held responsible for any copyright of the image nor for the use of sound track without the author’s agreement.
6) The film must be sent to the head quarter of the association ( FIFAVA.Maison pour tous,6 rue Albert le Barillier,64600 Anglet, France ) with an entry form duly completed and signed. The deadline for submission is the 15th of September of each year.
The sender will have to pay postage and insurance: in no case are the organisers responsible for any loss or damage done during transportation. Films will not be returned.
7) Participants give permission to the organisers of the festival, without getting any payment or special reward , to have the right to reproduce photographs or part of their films less than 3 minutes long, to be broadcast in the local Media, on the Internet or on TV, to promote the festival. The Anglet International Amateur Video Film Festival condemns any commercial use of the films received, without the producers’agreement..
8) The chosen films will be shown to the public free of charge at Anglet Library for educational and training purposes.
9) The decision made by the committee is final and cannot be contested.
10) It will not be possible to withdraw any film by his producer once it has been submitted with the entry form duly signed.
11) Prizes will be attributed as following :
Genet d'Or, City of Anglet Award, Audience Award, Best Documentary Award, Best Animated Film Award, Best Fiction Film Award.
12) Taking part confirms your acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions
13) Any question not covered in the Terms and Conditions will be dealt by the executive committee of the festival.